First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
SQLite Maestro is the premier SQLite admin tool for database management, control and development
Publisher’s notes:The premier SQLite GUI admin tool designed to meet the requirements of all the SQLite users.
Support for all SQLite versions 2.8 and 3.x.y
Easy database object management
Data management: editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities
Handy SQL Editor with code folding and multi-threading
Visual Query Builder with support for subqueries and UNIONS
Working with remote SQLite databases via HTTP tunnel
Data export/import to/from the most popular formats
Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor Among other things SQLite Maestro comes with some unique features such as transparent database encryption and remote database management. It also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, compose OLAP cubes, and much more.
Latest News Articles
- Best smartphones: Christmas 2013
- The Kardashians hint at marketing potential for Instagram's messenger
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- US mobile carriers agree to offer phone unlocking and notify subscribers
- FCC moves toward in-flight mobile use, but DOT may ban voice calls
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »