avast! Pro Antivirus 6
Full antivirus and anti-spyware protection, now with next-generation virtualization technology
Publisher’s notes: avast! Pro Antivirus employs complete virtualization technology to increase your protection. Any application can be run in the virtual Sandbox environment, to prevent attackers from reaching your PC. What’s more, the avast! SafeZone™ gives you an isolated desktop fortress for even more sensitive operations.
(Features include) – Prevent interruptions – Automatically detect full-screen applications with Silent/Gaming mode, to disable pop-ups and other notifications without compromising security. – Keep unwanted scripts away
Our Script Shield detects malevolent scripts hidden in web pages and prevents them from hijacking and damaging your computer, while our Web Shield scans all visited web pages, downloaded files, and java scripts. – Stay proactive
Our heuristics engine proactively finds malware that is undetectable with normal definitions and virus signatures. – Clean your PC before Windows even starts
Our unique boot-time scanner cleans your PC before the Windows operating system can start to activate any viruses or malware beneath (now applies also to 64-bit Windows 7 and Windows Vista).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW