Make Informed Investment Decisions
Publisher’s notes: Get the tool your investments need.
Simplify your investment research, Gain valuable perspective, Concentrate on what’s important.
Quicky and easily monitor your portfolio’s performance with StockMarketeye. By tracking all of your investments in one place, you’ll have more time to focus on important investment activities such as research and analysis. StockMarketEye is the tool you need to take charge of your investments.
Stay informed of market movement with StockMarketEye. With unlimited watchlists, StockMarketEye helps you broaden your view of the markets while giving you the tools you need to make informed investment decisions.
Get perspective on movements in your portfolios and the markets with StockMarketEye’s built-in stock charts. Visually analyse and compare past performance so you can zero in on the best investments.
With StockMarketEye’s built-in alerts system, keeping an eye on your investments and the market was never easier. Alerts keep you informed so you don’t miss out on important activity, while giving you more time to concentrate on implementing your investment strategy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC