Make Informed Investment Decisions
Publisher’s notes: Get the tool your investments need.
Simplify your investment research, Gain valuable perspective, Concentrate on what’s important.
Quicky and easily monitor your portfolio’s performance with StockMarketeye. By tracking all of your investments in one place, you’ll have more time to focus on important investment activities such as research and analysis. StockMarketEye is the tool you need to take charge of your investments.
Stay informed of market movement with StockMarketEye. With unlimited watchlists, StockMarketEye helps you broaden your view of the markets while giving you the tools you need to make informed investment decisions.
Get perspective on movements in your portfolios and the markets with StockMarketEye’s built-in stock charts. Visually analyse and compare past performance so you can zero in on the best investments.
With StockMarketEye’s built-in alerts system, keeping an eye on your investments and the market was never easier. Alerts keep you informed so you don’t miss out on important activity, while giving you more time to concentrate on implementing your investment strategy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.