First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
UpdateStar 6 Premium Edition
Find all updates for your software
Publisher’s notes: Stop missing and searching for important software updates! UpdateStar 6 lets you know! It is a world-class update service with third-party software updates for more than 1,273,000 programs. It lets you stay up to date and secure with the software on your computer.
UpdateStar Premium delivers available updates for your software, including minor upgrades and secure downloads. It saves so much time searching for updates and prevents you from missing important updates. Get the trial version and search for outdated software on your computer now!
Latest News Articles
- Exclusive: Google mulling Wi-Fi for cities with Google Fiber
- US wireless users may get to share military spectrum
- Apple, Samsung bicker over jury verdict form
- World Tech Update: On the road at the New York Auto Show
- Four growing European startups to keep an eye on
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.