Spam Filter for Outlook, Outlook Express, Mail & Windows Live Mail
Publisher’s notes: End your spam nightmare by keeping your Inbox free of annoying spam. Our intelligent spam filter for Outlook, Outlook Express & Windows Mail analyzes email so effectively that in many cases it is more accurate than filtering by hand. Challenge Emails Email a special password to an unfamiliar sender that they must correctly type in before their email is allowed to your Inbox. See how well SpamBully is performing for you. Provides daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly graphs. User Friendly Interface Easy to use toolbar buttons easily manage your email, view message details, maintain your Allow/Block list, train SpamBully, and customize it. Email Details Detailed information about each email you receive including: IP address, country, character set, and how SpamBully filtered it. Tells you why a message was or was not blocked and how to correct this in the future.
Simplified Help Detailed easy to use help files including interactive tutorials show you how to most effectively use SpamBully. BlackLists Checks Realtime Blackhole Lists for internet domains that are responsible for sending massive amounts of spam and automatically filters them from your Inbox.
Multi-Language Interface Customize SpamBully’s interface and filter to be in your own language. Analyze Links for Spam Content Follows links in your email and analyzes the web pages they lead to for spam content. Fully customizable Almost every feature is fully customizable. Adjust Spam Bully to suit your own needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
- Ford wants to keep drivers alert on the long road to autonomous cars
- Kii offers an on-ramp to the Internet of things
- New Windows 10 TP build adds Windows Phone Action Center
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW