Aqua Data Studio
Aqua Data Studio is a complete Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for database query, administration and development.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW