FaxTalk Messenger Pro 8
With the FaxTalk Messenger Pro 8 voice messaging and fax software, you have all the tools needed to manage your voice messaging and fax communications quickly, efficiently and easily
Publisher’s notes: The powerful voice messaging capabilities can turn your small office or home office into a sophisticated call handling operation with the ease of an answering machine. FaxTalk Messenger Pro’s advanced fax software capabilities eliminates the need for a stand-alone fax machine and provides you with a central place to store and manage your fax communications. With easy-to-use, powerful voice messaging and fax software features, FaxTalk Messenger Pro delivers an affordable and complete voice messaging and fax software solution that conveniently manages all of your voice messages and faxes.
Broadcast faxes to multiple recipients with just a few mouse clicks. When sending faxes to multiple recipients each recipient can receive a unique coversheet personalized with their name, company and fax number information.
Use as a Network Fax Client: FaxTalk Messenger Pro can be used as a network fax client and submit faxes over a network to a machine running FaxTalk Multiline Server 8.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC