First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
PayPunch is a Biometric Time Clock & Attendance tracking system that replaces the typical time clock used to track employees attendance
Publisher’s notes: Instead of employees punching in a time-card or logging their attendance by hand, they simply place their finger on the Fingerprint Reader sensor, place their hand into the Hand Reader or flash a card in front of the proximity or HID card reader and PayPunch does the rest!
How will it save your company money?
PayPunch is a simple solution that pays for itself over and over again by allowing your organization to:
Automate payroll processing
Eliminate early punch-ins
Eliminate unauthorized overtime
Eliminate hours of payroll calculations
Accurately reports employee time/attendance to Payroll & HR
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- 5 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »