First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems
Publisher’s notes: Defragment exactly what you want
Other defragging programs are all-or-nothing: they don’t have settings beyond defragmenting your entire hard drive at one go.
At Piriform, we understand that users want more control over what they can defrag. We’ve designed Defraggler to give you as many options as you need – without overwhelming you with needless clutter.
For most users (and especially impatient ones!), simply launch Defraggler, click the drive you want to defragment, and then click the big Defrag button. If you want to save some time, there’s also Quick Defrag.
You can defragment an entire file, a folder, or a single file. Tell Defraggler to search for files of a particular size or type. Or tell it to exclude files by name, file type, or other criteria.
One of Defraggler’s more advanced features is the ability to move large files to the end of the hard drive. Your computer accesses files faster if they’re at the start of the drive. Defraggler can put the large files you probably don’t use that often (videos and archives, for example) at the end of the drive so that Windows can find the smaller files faster.
Simple enough for everyday users, and flexible enough for those who demand the most options, Defraggler is your best choice to take back control of your hard drive.
Latest News Articles
- BenQ in talks with Australian telcos following Kogan smartphone partnership
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Kogan and BenQ drive 4G smartphone pricing down with $229 Agora 4G
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $141.95 free shipping
- 1% off $1489 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »