Revo Uninstaller Pro
Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily!
Publisher’s notes: With its advanced and fast algorithms, Revo Uninstaller Pro analyzes an application’s data before uninstall and scans for remnants after the uninstall of a program. After the program’s regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer. Revo Uninstaller Pro offers you some simple, easy to use, but effective and powerful methods for uninstalling software like tracing the program during its installation.
Revo Uninstaller Pro has a very powerful feature called Forced Uninstall. Forced Uninstall is the best solution when you have to remove stubborn programs, partially installed programs, partially uninstalled programs, and programs not listed as installed at all!
To remove a program completely, and without leaving a trace, you can monitor all system changes made during its installation, and then use that information to uninstall it with one click only – simple and easy!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCData AnalystNSW