Revo Uninstaller Pro
Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily!
Publisher’s notes: With its advanced and fast algorithms, Revo Uninstaller Pro analyzes an application’s data before uninstall and scans for remnants after the uninstall of a program. After the program’s regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer. Revo Uninstaller Pro offers you some simple, easy to use, but effective and powerful methods for uninstalling software like tracing the program during its installation.
Revo Uninstaller Pro has a very powerful feature called Forced Uninstall. Forced Uninstall is the best solution when you have to remove stubborn programs, partially installed programs, partially uninstalled programs, and programs not listed as installed at all!
To remove a program completely, and without leaving a trace, you can monitor all system changes made during its installation, and then use that information to uninstall it with one click only – simple and easy!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC