First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Discover a world innovation:TuneUp Program Deactivator –for that "Windows® like it was on the very first day!" feeling
Publisher’s notes: Takes care of complete maintenance of your PC, Provides peak performance for Windows®, programs and games, Includes more than 30 very clever tools.
The intuitive Start Center with a fresh look and feel gives you complete control and access to the most important tuning steps at a glance.
Find and remove large resource hogs and annoying data trash to make your PC run even more efficiently.
Change the visual appearance of Windows® to match your style and safely modify over 400 Windows® settings.
Get rid of those PC brakes and drop the dead weight in programs: for maximum speed whether working, surfing or playing!
Fix the most common Windows® problems, scan your hard disk and restore deleted data.
Professional users have direct access to 32 optimisation tools TuneUp Utilities™ 2011 has to offer.
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »