The jAlbum application lets you create stunning online albums from your digital photos. Share them on jalbum.net or on any other site.
Publisher’s notes: Use the jAlbum desktop application to create professional looking online photo albums for any web site. Customize your albums to the finest detail with hundreds of album templates to choose from.
You’ll be instantly familiar with jAlbum’s explorer-like user interface. Use drag-and drop to add new photos, or sort them. Create folders to better organize your album. Use the right-click menu (context menu) to access the most frequently used functions, like sorting, rotating, editing or choosing as folder thumbnail. Add captions right below the thumbnails.
In Edit mode you’re able to see the photos in larger size, add captions conveniently and apply various filters to it. Adjust your images with the Crop and Straighten tool, fine tune with Gamma and Level or apply various artistic filters, like Sepia, Pixelate or Invert. You can even add text onto your images, e.g. for the purpose of watermarking. Note, your originals will be never touched, only the downscaled version in the final album.
Skins are plugins to jAlbum which determine the layout and feature set of the generated albums. Some skins are simple and easy to modify, while others have advanced features, like Google maps integration, video playback or shopping cart integration to name a few. JAlbum comes bundled with some 10 skins, but you can always install new ones from our skins section.
You can upload your albums to any place on the internet: to your own site, your blog, you can even share an album straight from your hard disk. If you don’t own a site, use jalbum.net – our community site – which is specialized on storing, sharing and showcasing albums in a spectacular way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW