The jAlbum application lets you create stunning online albums from your digital photos. Share them on jalbum.net or on any other site.
Publisher’s notes: Use the jAlbum desktop application to create professional looking online photo albums for any web site. Customize your albums to the finest detail with hundreds of album templates to choose from.
You’ll be instantly familiar with jAlbum’s explorer-like user interface. Use drag-and drop to add new photos, or sort them. Create folders to better organize your album. Use the right-click menu (context menu) to access the most frequently used functions, like sorting, rotating, editing or choosing as folder thumbnail. Add captions right below the thumbnails.
In Edit mode you’re able to see the photos in larger size, add captions conveniently and apply various filters to it. Adjust your images with the Crop and Straighten tool, fine tune with Gamma and Level or apply various artistic filters, like Sepia, Pixelate or Invert. You can even add text onto your images, e.g. for the purpose of watermarking. Note, your originals will be never touched, only the downscaled version in the final album.
Skins are plugins to jAlbum which determine the layout and feature set of the generated albums. Some skins are simple and easy to modify, while others have advanced features, like Google maps integration, video playback or shopping cart integration to name a few. JAlbum comes bundled with some 10 skins, but you can always install new ones from our skins section.
You can upload your albums to any place on the internet: to your own site, your blog, you can even share an album straight from your hard disk. If you don’t own a site, use jalbum.net – our community site – which is specialized on storing, sharing and showcasing albums in a spectacular way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW