A-PDF Merger is a simple, lightning-fast desktop utility program that lets you combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document. Office files can be merged if A-PDF Office to PDF installed. A-PDF Merger provides special merge methods that allow you to combine documents and document parts in a number of different ways to make your work more effective.
Publisher’s notes: Why A-PDF Merger
Combine Small PDF Files
For archiving, batch printing or merging reports/ebooks/data sheets, you need an easy tool to combine small pdf files into one. A-PDF Merger will even work with password-protected PDF files.
Convert Scanned Images to PDF File
A-PDF Merger supports popular image formats: TIFF (.tif), Multi-page TIFF, Windows bitmap (.bmp), GIF (.gif), JPEG (.jpg), Portable Network Graphics(.png), JPEG2000, Photo Shop Document(.psd), PCX, DCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, ICO, PCD, WMF, EMF, CUR.
Convert Office to PDF File
A-PDF Merger supports Microsoft Office Document formats: Word files(.doc), Word 2007 (.DOCX), Excel files(.xls), Excel 2007(.xlsx), Powerpoint files(.ppt), powerpoint 2007 (.pptx).
- You must install the A-PDF Office to PDF to support the office file converting.
Append Pages to Existing Documents
Appending or inserting pages(PDF file or image file) to an existing PDF file with A-PDF Merger is easy.
Special Merge Methods
Use special merge methods to rearrange the pages of PDF files. You can mix, reverse and repeat pages of source documents. Find more actual examples of using the merge methods.
There are 5 merge methods: Whole, Part, Mix, Mix reverse, Repeat.
Easy to Use
With the intuitive interface, the merging is as easy as 1-2-3:
Add files by clicking the “Add” button
Adjust the file order
Click “Merge” button.
A-PDF Merger’s convenient features include 'drag and drop’ for adding individual files to your documents, or even adding all files from a directory/folder with one click, as well as allowing you to create an 'import’ list for frequently used sets of documents.
A-PDF Merger has great performance with optimized merging speed.
Work with Bookmarks
A-PDF Merger is able to join the bookmarks in source files and save to the output PDF file.
Create Output File with User-defined Settings
A-PDF Merger’s features include the ability to change the Properties of the output PDF document, change its security settings, bookmarks, and how a merged pdf file is displayed(view layout). You can even add your own style and format of page numbering to the output PDF.
A-PDF Merger is a standalone program costing only $35. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCIteration ManagerVIC