A-PDF Quizer is a ultimate flash quiz creator tool that helps to build multiple types quizzes and publish online. A-PDF Quizer provides different quiz types for you to choose, True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response and Fill in the Blank etc. With using A-PDF Quizer, you are also able to add images for each question, and publish the created test on your website instantly
Publisher’s notes: A-PDF Quizer is designed to give quiz designers the ultimate flexibility in making quizzes.
A-PDF Quizer programs offer a quick, easy-to-use and affordable way to create your tests, online quizzes, surveys, interactive exercises, multiple choice quizzes and assessments with flexible publishing options for easy result tracking – ready for the Internet or as free-standing executable files for distribution to your students, your friends or business colleagues and customers. In less than 10 minutes you can create and compile your quiz as a .html file.
Start your tour here
Professional features include:
Offers all the basics – things like customizing visual appearance, inserting images, applying your logo, shuffling questions, and more.
Easy Create quizzes with friendly-to-use interfaces.
Provide different quiz types: True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, Fill in the Blank and so on.
Offers highly customized template.
Add images for each question.
Add customized text or image watermark to quizzes.
Define quiz information about quiz title, author details.
Set passing rate for quizzes.
Define point, right and wrong tips for every quiz.
Link to some webpage after finishing the quiz.
Preview defined quizzes.
Save project for later continue editing work.
Publish created quiz with outputting HTML, SWF and Data folder.
Enable print out created quiz pages while testing.
View test result after submitting instantly.
Check answers with reviewing feedback.
Create quizzes and save as project for later use.
A-PDF Quizer provides wizard-like interfaces for you to create quizzes and services with ease, and it doesn’t require any technique knowledge. All you need to do is just presenting your questions and answers directly.
Save Your Money
A-PDF Quizer is a standalone program costing only $39.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
- 5 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- FreeviewPlus comes to Samsung TVs
- Panasonic SH-ALL1C network connector for stereo systems
- Charter reportedly close to US$55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD