One Click Recovery of Outlook PST Files
Publisher’s notes: We have here is a useful solution to recover Outlook PST files. It is SysTools Outlook Recovery software, an Outlook PST recovery tool that will help you recover corrupt Outlook PST file easily and smoothly. You will be able to repair corrupted or broken PST files of MS Outlook email application with great ease.
PST Items You Can Recover: Using SysTools Outlook Recovery software, you can easily recover the following Outlook mailbox PST file items:
Outlook emails stored in PST files
Outlook tasks stored in PST files
Outlook calendar items stored in PST files
Outlook Address Book contacts stored in PST files
Outlook notes stored in PST files and other PST mailbox items
Key Features of Outlook Recovery
List of Key Features of Our Software: Our tool provides you state-of-the-art facilities. Some key features of SysTools Outlook recovery software are listed below:
You can recover Outlook PST file. Using our software, you can perform complete Outlook mailbox recovery process.
You can recover deleted emails using this Outlook file recovery tool.
You can also recover password protected emails.
You can even recover broken PST files of Outlook.
You can recover header structures of PST file that are damaged or deleted
You can easily resolve 2GB limitation file errors using this tool
You can recover PST file even after you get an unknown error 0×80040119
You can recover PST file even after you get an unknown error 0×80040600
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.