Team Planning & Collaboration. Open Source Project Software with Smartphone Interface
Publisher’s notes: Team collaboration has never been easier with the 2-plan Team. It allows you to effectively plan and track deliverables, tasks, and efforts across your project teams. 2-plan Team is available as a hosted solution with a free trial account or as a downloadable open source project software easily installed on any LAMP server. Create milestones, work packages, and timelines with your team where they can create tasks and estimates. Your team will record time spent on tasks, enter estimated time remaining, and update the project status all within the 2-plan Team web application or from a Smartphone! Create messages and share files with everyone linked to your project and receive activity updates through e-mail notification or subscribe to an RSS Feed. The Project Dashboard provides an instant snapshot on the progress of your project.
Note: 2-plan Team is for project execution and detailed team planning. 2-plan Team, as an open source project software, requires a server so you might want to try the demo first. (see homepage)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- Google, Facebook continue massive lobbying efforts in Q3
- Rimini Street's practices remain 'suspect,' Oracle alleges
- Digital rights groups ask ITU to stay out of net neutrality debate
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW