First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Free Project Management Software
Publisher’s notes: As a free project management software, 2-plan Desktop combines the advantages of traditional and agile project management methods into one effective tool to setup, plan, and monitor your projects. The first to offer free and easy to use Graphical Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), 2-plan Desktop uses a top down planning approach so you can layout the high-level scope of your project and then work downwards to add additional details as they become available. Easily schedule your project by creating work packages, defining dependencies, and allocating resources. Use click-and-drag functionality directly within the Gantt Chart to make quick changes. Customize the layout of your screen so the features you use most are right where you need them. Drag-and-drop mind map objects into project objects, and more!
Latest News Articles
- Why Japanese watchmakers have no time for smartwatches
- Surveillance, ICANN transition dominate Brazil NETmundial meeting
- Pinterest puts its posts in the spotlight with 'Guided Search'
- Baidu's profit boosted by mobile ad revenue
- Exclusive: Google mulling Wi-Fi for cities with Google Fiber
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.