Windows grep Software to Search (and Replace) through Files and Folders on Your PC and Network.
Publisher’s notes: PowerGREP is a powerful Windows grep tool. Quickly search through large numbers of files on your PC or network, including text and binary files, compressed archives, MS Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PDF files, OpenOffice files, etc. Find the information you want with powerful text patterns (regular expressions) specifying the form of what you want, instead of literal text. Search and replace with one or many regular expressions to comprehensively maintain web sites, source code, reports, etc. Extract statistics and knowledge from logs files and large data sets.
•Learn how you can find information faster and comprehensively maintain large sets of files with PowerGREP.
•Watch self-running demonstrations in your web browser.
•Take a look at the screen shots.
•Buy PowerGREP now and try it risk-free with our 3-month unconditional money-back guarantee.
•Download the free evaluation version, which comes with full documentation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW