Communicate, Research, Write and Develop More Efficiently with AceText.
AceText is a companion that eases and speeds up your everyday computer activities, whether that is writing reports or documents, text editing, programming, collecting information, conducting research, sending and responding to email, messaging and chatting, or any or all of those. In all these activities you are working with text. AceText is a smart software tool that simplifies working with text by enabling you to store, manage, edit and reuse text from a central location.Speed Up and Smarten Up The Way You Work with Text on Your PC •AceText extends the Windows clipboard, enabling you to copy and paste like never before. •Take notes, jot down ideas and keep important information at your fingertips. •Keep common messages and templates to quickly communicate via email or instant messaging. •Write emails, reports, documents and web sites faster with common text snippets and templates. •Store and move around blocks of text to easily edit complex documents. •Keep a digital scrapbook or diary. •Gather, research and compile information. •Create and publish a knowledge base or FAQ. •Instantly find previously saved snippets throughout all your AceText collections. •And much more! Take advantage of AceText’s versatility to speed up and smarten up all your PC activities that involve text.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
- Zuckerberg to connect with regular folk in first 'community Q&A'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW