DeployMaster is the solution you need to distribute your Windows software or other computer files, via the Internet or on CD or DVD.
Publisher’s notes: DeployMaster is the no-nonsense installation builder that will deliver your software with a good first impression: a smooth installation. Computer novices enjoy its ability to install your software without asking any questions, while computer experts enjoy the control and feedback it offers when they click the “Advanced Options Installation” button. And you will enjoy both the positive response from your customers and the ability to effortlessly build those setup packages with DeployMaster.
Build user-friendly, professional installers:
•The no-questions-asked installation option allows people inexperienced with computer to instantly install your software.
•The advanced installation option gives computer experts among your customers full control.
•DeployMaster creates small and fast self-extracting setups, ideal for downloadable software.
•The uninstaller will properly remove all traces of the software.
•Your software can be easily upgraded. DeployMaster will detect any previous installation, and automatically reuse the choices made during the previous installation.
•Users can easily add or remove components by running the installation again.
•Create portable installations on removable devices.
Packaging your software could not be easier:
•Easy, straightforward GUI interface. No need to learn yet another scripting language.
•You can invoke the builder from the command line, or call it from an automated build or make tool.
•Extend the functionality of the installer with a DLL that you can write in the language of your choice. (Samples provided in C and Delphi.)
•The installer can be fully translated with DeployMaster, or with a text editor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Ink-shooting game 'Splatoon' helps power Nintendo to profit
- On your mark, get set, update! Windows 10 is here
- Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps
- Telstra TV will offer Netflix, Presto and Stan
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC