First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
PDF to Word Converter
Quickly and easily convert pdf to editable DOC files using PDF to Word Converter.
Publisher’s notes: PDF to Word Converter is a Professional PDF Converter tool which helps you to quickly and easily convert pdf to editable DOC files, making it a cinch to re-use PDF content in applications like Microsoft Word. Best of all, It is a multilingual software. including English, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Very user-friendly interface and easy to use. Very quick in conversion speed and no quality is lost.
Latest News Articles
- LastPass discloses now-fixed vulnerabilities ahead of security conference
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.