First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The peer-to-peer protocol that allows you to transfer files quickly and efficiently
BitTorrent is a file-transfer protocol that allows you to transfer high-quality files over the Internet quickly and efficiently. It does this by allowing users who are downloading the file to upload (distribute) parts of it at the same time. Ultimately, network bandwidth is managed as efficiently as possible. Users connect directly to send and receive portions of a file, while a central tracker coordinates the action of all peers and manages connections without knowledge of the contents of the files being distributed. BitTorrent is often used for the distribution of very large files, popular files and files that are free due to the fact that it’s cheap, fast and more efficient than a regular download.
Latest News Articles
- NSA spies on Italians from roof of US Embassy in Rome, magazine reports
- Apple selling Sharp 4K monitor ahead of Mac Pro launch
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- US Supreme Court to hear software patent case
- Apple's legal bill in Samsung fight $60M and counting
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »