First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Copy your iPod content to iTunes
TouchCopy allows you to transfer or copy videos, podcasts, music and playlists onto iTunes or to your PC. You can transfer your album art, ratings, play counts and other song data. You can do this from your iPod, iPhone or iPad. You can play music and video through your computer without the need to have iTunes installed.
Your iPod and iPhone Photos, including photos and videos taken on your iPod or iPhone camera, can be viewed and copied to your PC using TouchCopy. You can even save your games from your iPod to your computer or directly back to your iTunes library. You can also copy iPod and iPhone notes, contacts and calendars as well as voice memos, voice mails and iPhone SMS and MMS.
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Hacker sentenced to 18 months for peddling computer access to US national security lab
- SAP co-CEO to influence EU Internet taxation rules
- Cell phones on planes may be heading for the US, but will anyone use them?
- Dell establishes $300 million venture fund to invest in emerging tech
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »