First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Internet Download Manager
Increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery.
Internet Download Manager is a user friendly tool that allows you to organise downloads easily and quickly. You can download several files and file segments simultaneously, pause and resume downloads and even recover broken downloads that may occur due to unexpected power surges or networking problems. Internet Download Manager can take over downloads from Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla and Opera for any file types. It then displays its own download dialog giving you additional control over your downloads. It supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and MMS protocols, and has an adaptive download accelerator for MP3 audio, FLV and MPEG video files.
Latest News Articles
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- Firm says vulnerability in Tails contained in I2P component
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
- Grid Autosport (Xbox 360)
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.