First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
#1 Video Converter
Convert video files with #1 Video Converter
#1 Video Converter covers converting, joining and splitting files among various video formats. It can extract audio tracks and images to MP3, WMA and WAV files. It joins various video files into one large file or split a large video file into smaller clips. It extracts audio tracks from all support formats to MP3, WMA and WAV. It can also batch-convert files and extract images from all supported video formats and preview the results. Its conversion speeds and interface allows you to convert video files among many video formats giving you many options.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft revenue lifted by cloud sales to businesses
- ARM develops second wave of 64-bit processors
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
- Microsoft brings two open source tools to Azure
- Oracle builds on BlueKai acquisition with Data Cloud
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.