First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Hard Disk Sentinel
Hard Disk Sentinel is a multi-OS hard disk drive monitoring application
Hard Disk Sentinel is a multi-OS hard disk drive monitoring application. It aims to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems. It can display hard disk health performance degradations and failures. It provides you with the most comprehensive information about the Hard Disk Drive inside the computer or in an external enclosure such as USB or e-SATA. Ultimately it can be effectively used to prevent serious damage or data loss. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) back up options to prevent data loss caused by failure or malware or even accidental deletion.
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Hortonworks, Pivotal team to better manage Hadoop
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- Rimini Street keeps growing despite specter of Oracle lawsuit
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.