Wise Registry Cleaner Free
Wise Registry Cleaner Free is a registry cleaning tool that extremely safe
Wise Registry Cleaner Free is a registry cleaning tool that extremely safe. Over time your computer becomes slower and slower as the registry junk builds up. Wise Registry Cleaner scans the registry, flagging bad registry entries, and shows you the name and values for each. It identifies registry entries that may be dangerous to delete, and those that are safe to delete, so you can distinguish between the two. It can let you decide which entries to delete and which to keep. Or, if you prefer, it will automatically correct all the problems. It can even back up your registry before scanning, so that you can restore it, if the program causes any problems. It monitors all changes to your system and any changes that you may have made can be undone easily if necessary. Ultimately Wise Registry Cleaner cleans your registry junk in a safe and efficient manager.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW