First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Wise Registry Cleaner Free
Wise Registry Cleaner Free is a registry cleaning tool that extremely safe
Wise Registry Cleaner Free is a registry cleaning tool that extremely safe. Over time your computer becomes slower and slower as the registry junk builds up. Wise Registry Cleaner scans the registry, flagging bad registry entries, and shows you the name and values for each. It identifies registry entries that may be dangerous to delete, and those that are safe to delete, so you can distinguish between the two. It can let you decide which entries to delete and which to keep. Or, if you prefer, it will automatically correct all the problems. It can even back up your registry before scanning, so that you can restore it, if the program causes any problems. It monitors all changes to your system and any changes that you may have made can be undone easily if necessary. Ultimately Wise Registry Cleaner cleans your registry junk in a safe and efficient manager.
Latest News Articles
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »