Bring Gmail to your Mac Desktop
Mailplane is an email client that integrates Google Mail to a standalone email client. The interface supports the template that you have chosen for your Google Mail account making it familiar and easier to use. Features include: Allowing you to easily switch between Gmail accounts; Personalising your messages with formatted signatures; Using photo drag and drop to send attachments; Being notified when messages come through; Linking Gmail with Mac documents. This is currently a Mac OS X release.
Google Mail is an online email client that gives you access to your emails from most web browsers. It allows you to check your latest email without requiring an email client if you are working from a host PC. You can also get Google Mail to login to your standard email accounts and migrate email to your online account for when it is needed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW