First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Work for a brilliant employer in a high growth industry!
- Work as part of a great team!
- Lots of travel & incentives!
My client, a well know global brand, require an energetic Relationship Manager to help roll out their new exciting product across some key customers!
**Will suit someone with start-up experience. It's not a start-up firm but a very new product for an established player developing a new market**
• Engaging with customers in solutions-oriented dialogues to define and address business needs.
• Partnering with the Sales Representative and Integration teams to ensure a successful go to market for each customer, both at Pilot and Full Launch
• Identifying opportunities to increase the share of market and persuade customers to adopt recommended mobile strategies to increase overall product awareness, for example marketing and demand generation frequency and size
• Leveraging overall group properties to drive cross-sell opportunities with strategic accounts.
• Building strong relationships with critical C-level Executives at each customer that engenders trust, confidence, loyalty, awareness and mutual benefit
• Resolving urgent customer specific issues by partnering with the legal, finance, risk management, merchant underwriting and compliance teams
• Keeping customers informed of the product roadmap
• Learning customers product pain points and wish list; understanding their priorities and urgency, ensuring that this is shared with the adjacent Business Units.
• Facilitating meetings with functional groups (Product, Solutions, Risk, Ops, etc) for learning and confidence building purposes; facilitates meetings with senior management when appropriate
• Working with Marketing on multi-customer programs and development of collateral
- Outcome focused
- Highly organised and detail-orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including power point
- Demonstrates problem-solving, analytical, decision making and collaborative skills
- Ability to understand business needs, consistently meet expectations and respond promptly and professionally to business requests or inquiries, seeking guidance as appropriate
- Customer focused
This role really requires a dynamic personality!!
For immediate consideration & a full job description please apply now or call Dave Cooney on 02-80474007 for more information.
How to Apply?
Email email@example.com and include Reference ID #1688458
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Latest News Articles
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- Firm says vulnerability in Tails contained in I2P component
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
- Grid Autosport (Xbox 360)
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.