Functional Consultant - Commercials
Multifaceted role: BA, implementation, training, support
Fast track to a Senior Functional Consultant level in 3-5 years
Become an SME in Job Costing, Contract Management & Project Planning modules
An enterprise application organization is currently seeking a Commercials Consultant. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders in BAU and project environments.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager and a Senior Functional Consultant, you will be well placed to become an expert with the core Commercials modules
- particularly Job Costing, Contract Management, Project Planning and Project Management. This will give you the opportunity to provide advice and content knowledge to the customer on the ERP system, as well as assisting with implementations and upgrades across multiple sites in Australia.
- unlike large consultancies!
- Minimum 3 years experience in either:
- Business analyst (moved into IT/ERP)
- Enterprise applications
- ERP Consultancy
- Systems Support/Analyst
- Ideally at least 5 years either in business analysis eg. commercial analyst though moved into IT/ERP and/or enterprise applications
- ERP consultancy
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- experience providing support for end users
- Support and maintenance of the core financial applications, business intelligence tools and reporting systems
- Assisted with software vendor, involved in configuration, data cleansing, migration and user training
- Time management
- Construction industry experience advantageous
In this newly created role you have the ability to learn all facets of the organization and therefore progress quicker. A progression into a Senior Functional Consultant position in 3-5 years is realistic, due to the unique learning opportunities
To be successful in this position you will need to draw on your knowledge and experience in business systems/enterprise applications and business analysis to understand customer business processes and requirement mapping, produce functional specification to value determine value add and priority. As you learn and develop within the organization you will routinely produce high quality work with minimum supervision. The organization fosters a collaborative environment with a high level of interaction, cooperation and support across all areas of IT and the business.
This role would suit a Contracts Administrator or Project Planner who has moved into an IT or Systems based position
Desired Skills and Experience
How to apply
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kimberley Maclean in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8356 quoting Ref No. 4B/25135.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Surface Book and Surface Studio will ship in more markets
- What's in Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones?
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
- Waze lets you order coffee and a donut from Dunkin' before you get there
- Windows 10 Creators Update review: Gaming, inking, and Edge win, while mixed reality loses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTEDRMS Officers roles - APS3/APS4/AP6ACT
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTReports Developer - Hyperion EssentialNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTProject AnalystACT
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW