Senior Java Engineer
World Leading Technology
Software Development - Rarely Available in Australia
State-of-the-art military systems
We currently have a need for a Senior Software Engineer with strong demonstrated skills in Java, who will be involved in the development of new and exciting projects. As a successful applicant you will play a part in developing new products for a global market. You will develop software for safety and mission critical applications in an environment that presents opportunities rarely available in Australia. Our company operates throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia; international travel may be available for those that develop excellent system understanding and have the required communications and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in Java,
- Experience working in teams,
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills,
- Strong abstract thinking and desire to learn, and
- Ability to work independently to deliver small projects.
- Real-time programming,
- Interrupt driven programming,
- Embedded Systems with microcontrollers and/or DSPs,
- Unit Testing,
- MISRA or similar coding standards, and
- Mentoring Junior Developers.
Experience in any of the following areas will be highly regarded:
As a member of the software team you will be working alongside multidisciplinary engineers to design, build and test software components and sub-systems for state-of-the-art military systems. Applicants must be Australian Citizens and be eligible for a security clearance.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1B/08460.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC