.Net Solutions Developer
Develop and maintain new Azure cloud based .NET solutions
Market leading technology company
Work with a high performing & highly technical team
About the company
Hudson is partnering with an Australian Technology company recognised globally for their market leading solutions in the pre-clinical pharmaceutical sector. With operations across Europe, the USA and Australia the organisation is currently servicing over 170 customers worldwide and have recently established operations in Adelaide to further develop their ground-breaking solutions. Their focus is to revolutionise the pre-clinical pharmaceutical sector, and ultimately improve health outcomes globally.
The technology department will play a critical role in the development of these solutions, laying the foundation for rapid growth providing huge career opportunities with the organisation.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining new Azure cloud based .NET solutions for both end clients and internal use. Development will span all layers of the cloud solution, including API endpoints, authentication, data access and management, business logic and integrations.
As a .NET Solutions Developer you will:
- Develop well structured, modular .NET based applications, services, API's and deliver solutions with a high level of test coverage.
- Prepare documentation and specifications.
- Define build scripts and definitions
- Liaise with front-end developers to integrate web and mobile clients and collaborate with members and stakeholders, including data scientists to leverage big data analytics
- Provision and manage data and storage related Azure services
- Configure and manage Azure application related services and ensure performance, security, and availability of applications and databases
- Assist with integrations to other internal systems and services
- Proficient with C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- In-depth understanding of the .NET CLR and runtime
- including .NET Core
- Experience developing complex REST API's
- Familiar with common design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of NuGet and package management
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Proficient understanding of GIT source code management
- Strong foundation of knowledge around Azure cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Ability to develop database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong proficiency with SQL and writing efficient, complex queries
- Understanding and experience using No-SQL and document centric databases
- Excellent communication skills with strong presentation and facilitation skills and have the ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases
- Experience using .NET based testing tools
- Experience with creating solutions using the Angular 1 or 2 frameworks (desirable)
Your skills and experience
Relevant tertiary qualification and / or certifications will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Steve Solomon in our Adelaide office on 08 8223 9906 or firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting job ref: 5B/15001.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW