Full Stack .NET Developer
Public Transport Access
Hudson Technology is a global leader in assisting job seekers & employers in the Digital & Technology space find the right match. Currently we have requirements for Full Stack .NET Developers to join their team developing new efficiencies and work on internal systems.
The Full Stack Developer role will involve:
- Analysis and Design
- Speaking with stakeholders
- Development and modification of Software Modules, Web Applications and Websites
- Post implementation support of the application
- Writing Unit/ Functional/ Integration Test
- Assisting with the UAT
- Have 4
- 5 years experience working in a Full Stack Developer role
- Possess strong knowledge in C#
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC and/or Webforms
- Accustomed to working with HTML5 & CSSs
- Have experience working with SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Azure SQL & App Service
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with NoSQL Database: CouchDB, MongoDB & etc.
- Experience working in TDD & BDD Environment
- Experience working with Winforms
As the successful Full Stack Developer, you will:
Experience with the following would be highly regarded;
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daryl Lim in our Perth office on 08 9323 0257, quoting Ref No. [6C/04136]
Your interest will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorSA
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTTester AnalystACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- TPData AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCDomain Architect - 6 month contract, Melbourne CBDVIC