.net Developer (Front and Back end)
- Permanent opportunity with a large scale, global financial services provider
- Would suit a mid to senior level full stack developer
- Prior experience using HTML5, .net, and hands on experience with the MS Stack
Our large scale financial services client is currently seeking a .net developer to work on a number of large projects based in South Brisbane.
A fantastic opportunity is currently available for a .net Developer to join a Global Insurance organisation on a permanent basis, based in South Brisbane. This organisation is the world's leading travel insurance and assistance provider and helps around one million Australians every year. Their business is about helping our customers when they need us most, and its at the core of their expertise.
As the developer you will have a strong background in front and back end development, specifically with .net, HTML5 and web development technologies, with outstanding communication skills, and the ability to work within a team of highly talented developers. You will work with the Technical Analyst, Solution Architect and Business Analyst to analyse, design, develop and test the technical solutions that are currently in place within the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design or assist in design, develop, test and maintain business applications to meet the needs of business and user requirements throughout the software development life cycle.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the software development staff.
- Assist and take active role in the code review process.
- Ensures project deliverables and implementation meet technical requirements.
- Understanding of effective programming design specifications.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Assist in the selection and installation of third party application software and software components and vendor liaison.
- Research problems discovered by testing process or product support and develop solutions.
- Make suggestions to improve development process and techniques.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in application development using .Net and C#
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Previous experience working in both Front and Back end development (Databases are Oracle and SQL)
- Prior experience in the Finance/Insurance/ Banking or related industries would be highly regarded.
Reference Number: 200164776_3
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint Developer - Multiple Roles - 3-6 Mth Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCEDRMS Service ManagerNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC