Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud Organisation
- St Kilda Road surrounds
- 5 weeks training in France, were this organisation began
- Permanent opportunity, grow with this entity as they expand in ASIAPAC
An amazing opportunity to join a global cloud solutions powerhouse! Seeking those who are looking to take the next step of their career.
We have partnered with a global cloud solutions powerhouse in search for a gun Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join the Asia Pacific head office in Melbourne.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the sales team to promote and sell our client's capabilities and solutions
- Provide technical direction to the sales team to support bids
- Actively participate in bid responses
- Work with clients to understand their business challenges and requirements
- Research solutions to meet their business challenges
- Ensure project brief's, responses, service estimates and other presales documentation is created, reviewed and released in line with expectations
- Provide detailed solutions via statements of work, design documents or visual diagrams
- Meet with prospects, attend trade shows to understand technology trends and products
- Be a cloud solutions evangelist!
What we would like you to have:
- Track record of pre-sales solution architecture experience in cloud solutions
- Experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure
- 10 years IT experience with a focus on cloud solutions in ASIAPAC!
- Possessing relevant certifications
- Strong presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong results orientation
Reference Number: 200165406_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW