Business Analyst | Health
Initial 6 month contract | Multiple roles | Paying from $720/day
City Fringe Location | Digital Program within large complex Hospital
Performance and Sustainability | Integrated Care
Our client, QLD Health, are currently seeking a number of Business Analysts to join a digital portfolio of work programs.
A summary of the programs they are currently seeking these roles for are as follows;
This program is focused on the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of processes and systems that enable patient and family centric service delivery across the continuum of care.
Digital Hospital and Health Service:
This program is focused on the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of internal clinical processes and systems.
- Performance and Sustainability:
This program is focused on providing the solutions that will enable the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of corporate services and performance management processes.
Ideal applicants will be skilled in the following:
- Lead the review of business processes, architectures, designs and project plans for the provision of business solutions for large and complex projects and programs of work.
- Lead and conduct needs and gap analysis to inform business change impact including provide specialist advice to ensure successful transition from current to future states for clinical and business process models using approved methods and tools.
- Translate business requirements into functional and information requirements and develop relevant documentation, ensuring the solutions meet the Hospitals business needs and are in accordance with strategic directions.
- Contribute to the delivery of consolidated and improved business services through developing and applying skills in business analysis processes.
- Consult and liaise extensively with clients and stakeholders to clarify and document business requirements and make recommendations on the development of new systems, enhancements to existing systems, processes and other solutions to meet client needs.
- Provide input to recommendations, findings and a range of options to senior management ensuring the client expectations are understood and agreed.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
- Provide a support and mentoring role for other business analysts within the program/project(s).
- Ensure that proposed business solutions are in accordance with the Queensland Health strategic direction, standards and protocols.
Desirable experience/knowledge include;
- Experience in or knowledge of middleware technologies such as integration engines and enterprise service buses
- Experience in or knowledge of application integration methods including file transfer, messaging, APIs and Web services
- Experience in or knowledge of the Cerner Millennium FirstNet and CareDelivery functionality
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17392.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW