Business Analyst | Healthcare
Initial 6 month contract | Multiple roles | Paying aprox $800/day
City Fringe Location | Digital Program within large complex Hospital
Cerner | Integrated Care | Healthcare
Our client, QLD Health, are currently seeking a number of Business Analysts to join a digital portfolio of work programs.
A summary of the programs they are currently seeking these roles for are as follows;
This program is focused on the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of processes and systems that enable patient and family centric service delivery across the continuum of care.
Digital Hospital and Health Service:
This program is focused on the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of internal clinical processes and systems.
Ideal applicants will be skilled in the following:
- Lead the review of business processes, architectures, designs and project plans for the provision of business solutions for large and complex projects and programs of work.
- Lead and conduct needs and gap analysis to inform business change impact including provide specialist advice to ensure successful transition from current to future states for clinical and business process models using approved methods and tools.
- Translate business requirements into functional and information requirements and develop relevant documentation, ensuring the solutions meet the Hospitals business needs and are in accordance with strategic directions.
- Contribute to the delivery of consolidated and improved business services through developing and applying skills in business analysis processes.
- Consult and liaise extensively with clients and stakeholders to clarify and document business requirements and make recommendations on the development of new systems, enhancements to existing systems, processes and other solutions to meet client needs.
- Provide input to recommendations, findings and a range of options to senior management ensuring the client expectations are understood and agreed.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
- Provide a support and mentoring role for other business analysts within the program/project(s).
- Ensure that proposed business solutions are in accordance with the Queensland Health strategic direction, standards and protocols.
Desirable experience/knowledge include;
- Experience in or knowledge of application integration methods including file transfer, messaging, APIs and Web services
- Experience in or knowledge of the Cerner Millennium FirstNet and CareDelivery functionality
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17392.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCNetworks Engineer - SecurityVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTFinance Analyst with Accounting | 8 Month ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW