Service Desk Team Leader
- 12 month contracting role
- Fast pace environment
- Must be Australian Citizen for clearance requirements
This highly strategic and growing client is seeking to engage an experience and professional Service Desk Team Leader.
This highly strategic and growing client is seeking to engage a professional Service Desk Team Leader to ensure that customers both internally and externally are receiving the appropriate assistance and level of service.
The successful person will have essential experience in the following areas:
- Previous Service Desk operations or supervisor experience preferable.
- Maintain control over IT hardware and software to the company standards.
- Record all queries, action taken and outcomes in the call logging system
- Assist in System Support Analyst tasks during periods of absence and/ or other tasks as directed
- Incident Reporting. Technical Reporting
- Undertake all other work as requested by Management.
Responsibilities will include;
- Being responsible for managing, improving and monitoring all procedures related to the identification, prioritisation, and resolution of support requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of all Service Desk related functions.
- Able to contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users as required
To be successful in this role;
You will hold a current defence clearance or be eligible to gain one.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200165723.
Reference Number: 200165723_1
Contact Details: Simone Yearsley
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Simone Yearsley
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC