Agile Project Manager
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Complex Software Development Projects
- Dynamic Team Culture
Currently looking for a Agile Project Manager for a wide program of work, Software Development, Agile, Jira, Scrum Master
We are currently looking to engage an Agile Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for managing and delivering IT projects and programs with combined budgets over $5 Million.
As the Agile Project Manager, you will ensuring the delivery to scope/budget, compliance to any quality requirements, effective of team resources, effective management of communication and stakeholder relationships and effective management of risk and issues.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Ensure projects produce the necessary Project Management deliverables to a high level of quality
- Prepare project business cases attaining necessary approvals in a timely manner and manage project financials (budgets and forecasting)
- Projects are to be delivered in an agile way where possible
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT and with external vendors
- Manage stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder management disciplines
- Manage a team of project resources delivering complex/large IT projects, typically in a complex, multiplatform technical environment
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Over 10 years' experience in managing individual projects and at least 5 years planning and managing a project portfolio or program of work including experience of delivering large complex programs with formal project management techniques
- Demonstrable experience of the assimilation of complex business requirements and translating them into IT solutions, with a strong commercial approach to the implementation of solutions and the total cost of ownership
- Good financial management experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrable and comprehensive knowledge of IT delivery best practice including Software Development
- Life Cycle and alternative methodologies such as Agile and iterative approaches.
- Experience delivering projects in a consultancy environment including using resource pools.
- Extensive experience gained from a variety of industry sectors such as utilities, government and consulting practices
- Demonstrated experience in the use of agile tools such as Jira Agile / Version One / Trello.
- Agile certification such as Scrum Master
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165751.
Reference Number: 200165751_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCData Migration ManagerQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW