Salesforce Functional Analyst
- 12 Month contract
- To tier Goverment Sector
- Location- Chatswood
A large government sector is looking for Functional analyst experienced in Salesforce.
Great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Functional Analyst to join a leading top tier government organization working as part of a large program and to deliver on-going support and continual development of the Salesforce platform.
- Work with existing Salesforce resources to define and implement solutions
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) exhibiting the highest level of expertise in providing Salesforce Support.
- Manage all levels of development (requirements definition, planning, functional design, prototyping, development, test, issue resolution, deployment, and support)
- Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Triage all tickets and identify appropriate action to resolve
- Work with vendors to achieve resolution on software issues
- Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules and data integrity).
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields, and layouts.
- Monitor and respond to posts within the Salesforce internal forum, with an eye towards enforcing consistent policies globally.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users (eg. Salesforce Reference Guide).
- Fully understand the sales operations/processes underlying the Salesforce implementation.
- Drive standards within Salesforce implementation
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Functional Analyst in a Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes including technical change management principles and approaches and experience in contributing to change advisory board activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards, and reporting.
- Well-developed understanding of application lifecycle management,architectures, tools, methods, standards, processes and information, particularly in relation to Salesforce.
- Expert level competency with the MS Office suite and other MS products, particularly: Powerpoint, Visio, Project, Excel, and Word.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button or alternatively, you can email Supritha Devadiga at email@example.com quoting reference 0294645710
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200165826.
Reference Number: 200165826_2
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: Supritha Devadiga
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint Developer - Multiple Roles - 3-6 Mth Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCEDRMS Service ManagerNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC