Business Change Manager
Established Government Organisation
Business Change Expert Wanted for Key ICT Projects
6 Month Contract - Start in April 2017
As a Business Change Manager working for a large government IT division, you will have experience in the development, documentation, implementation and evaluation of business change strategies in a complex clinical IT project environment. You will have excellent communication, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills to effectively engage and interact with stakeholders and team members.
The purpose of this role is to provide expert skills in managing business change to support staff during the definition, planning and deployment of projects.
You will work closely with the Program Delivery Lead, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Project Officers, Subject matter experts and other business areas during project/programme start up, during and after implementation to ensure a smooth transition and strong engagement.
The primary duties of this role include:
- Lead the establishment of Business Change Strategies and processes to ensure staff are informed and ready for the various projects.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for all business change activities within the project, including business change management, communications, stakeholder engagement and ensuring the training developed by the project's training team supports the business change strategy.
- Lead and manage the development and planning of business change management deliverables.
- Initiate, influence and maintain effective relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders to proactively manage needs and expectations, mitigate risks and manage complex issues relating to change.
- Assess, evaluate and report on the readiness for change of the relevant business units.
- Encourage strong and supportive ownership, leadership and sponsorship though the use of effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within business areas.
- Mentor project team members with regards to effective communication and business change concepts.
- Work with the Program Delivery Lead, Project Managers and project teams to plan and report on project activities.
- Complete other related tasks as assigned by the Program Delivery Lead.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17466.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC