Automation Tester - Large Government Organisation
6 + 12 + 12 Month contract, Starting ASAP
Brisbane Based - Must be Australian Citizen - Apply now!
As the Automation Tester you will play an integral part in the successful delivery of some key projects within the department. You will need to be a self-starter who can work both in a team and autonomously in a fast paced agile environment. You with need to have very good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
The role will include and not be limited to:
- Preparing, developing and executing automation test scripts;
- Analysing business changes and conducting impact assessments around the scope of automation;
- Creating detailed test plans, estimates and schedules of automation activities;
- Developing UI and API test scripts using UFT and ALM Automation Framework Tools;
- Setting up automated test scripts and executing on Virtual machines with auto schedules and reporting;
- Analysing results and preparing status reports to business stakeholders;
- Working along with a fast paced Agile team in delivering automation activities;
- Preparing bulk test data activities using UI, API and SQL queries.
- Demonstrated experience (4+years) in HP unified functional testing suite;
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience in Automation testing framework and methodologies;
- Demonstrate strong Automation expertise on complex applications;
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC);
- Experience working in large Government organisations;
- Experience working with LeanFT, selenium, SoapUI and rest API Automation.
Sound like you? Apply now for immediate consideration. Ref 4A/17457
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC