6 Month Contract
Attractive Salary Package
A fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Manager to play a leading role on a key public sector project which is focused on the implementation of a major digital programme. The DevOps Manager will become a key team member working within a larger team and report into the Programme Manger and will enjoy the opportunity to shape and influence the project in a highly skilled, vibrant and growing team.
- Develop and implement an ICT Environment Manager Strategy to ensure technology environments are managed effectively
- Prepare and manage the ICT Environmental Usage Schedule
- Manage the schedule of ICT Environment maintenance activities to ensure the optimal usage of environments
- Accountable for configuration management and configuration consistency across numerous test and production environments
- Define and development of DevOps processes and tools to automate deployments to test environments
- Work with key stakeholders to build and automate environments to meet business needs
- Develop and provide standard reporting
- Strong ICT Environment/DevOps management experience
- Extensive experience in an ICT management role within cloud based environments, ideally AWS
- Excellent stakeholder and customer relationship skills
- Strong exposure to enterprise level/high volume environments
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to develop your career then please get in touch.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Heaney in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6654.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC