Solutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial Services
- Permanent OR Contract opportunities available
- Financial Services Industry
- Solutions Architect Digital Technologies
Accountable and responsible for Architecture, Digital Design and Delivery of proposed IT solutions as part of my clients target technology roadmaps.
As a Solutions Architect you will be accountable and responsible for the Architecture, Digital Design and Delivery of proposed IT solutions as part of my clients target technology roadmaps. The role will work in conjunction with stakeholders, internal technology functions and external service providers to design scalable and robust business applications and services which align to industry best practices and promote return on investment.
- Consult to define high level requirements qualify feasibility , technology options and recommend an approach
- Design technical architecture of the solution, define design patterns and integration components and validate to align with IT strategy and technology road maps
- Work collaboratively with Stakeholders , technology functions and Service Providers to design scalable robust technology solutions
- Review internal technical teams and service providers deliverables for compliance with architecture standards and guidelines
- Management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in business systems, IT or a related discipline
- Proven solution architecture expertise gained within the financial service sector
- Excellent technical knowledge of MS technology stack and frameworks
- Certification or membership within a recognised Architecture Framework (Zachman, TOGAF, IAF)
- Certification or membership within a recognised IT Governance Framework (COBIT)
- Experience with strategic and operational planning frameworks and portfolio planning
- Development and presentation of Architectural Strategies and Business Unit IT Plans to Group Executive level stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise modelling tools
- Extensive experience in technology integration architectures
- Development and successful implementation of EIM solutions in Financial Services Industry
- Familiar with EAI and integration platforms i.e. Mulesoft / Tibco or similar
- Proven experience working with and leading multiple software vendors and service providers to design, deliver and support hosted systems - CMS / CRM
- Strong appreciation of digital and cloud based technologies
- Excellent strategic thinking with commercial acumen, stakeholder engagement and relationship skills and communication skills
- Strong planning, prioritisation and organisational skills
This organisation is a leader in Financial Services and pride themselves on providing ongoing career development opportunities. A business that is continuously adapting, and delivering in a highly competitive market. You will have access to discounted financial products, salary packaging options, discounts for health insurance and gym memberships!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200164839.
Reference Number: 200164839_3
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW