SAP Finance Lead
6 month contract with strong possibly of extension
Attractive daily rates - dependent on experience
Be involved in a large scale finance systems upgrade
Hudson is looking to speak with experienced SAP Finance Functional Consultants for a lead position on a large scale renewal project. The primary focus of this role is to provide support in the area of SAP FI and CO to a number of project initiatives. The project is also implementing S/4 HANA.
- Configuration within the SAP FICO modules
- Functional responsibility throughout the process and system integration
- Requirements gathering focusing on FI and CO
- Preparation of test data and testing (unit, integration and regression)
- Assist with user training
- High level of stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated experience in SAP FICO in the full A2R (accounting to reporting) process
- Strong configuration experience
- Process mapping and documentation
- Previous experience in an S/4 HANA implementation project is advantageous
Skills and experience
How to apply
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE CLOSE FRIDAY 17 th March, 2PM.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kimberley Maclean in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8356 quoting Ref No. 4A/17509.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC