Senior .Net Developer (Silverlight)
- Brand held in high regard!
- Permanent role
- Senior position - Silverlight experience a must!
Lead/Sr C# .NET developer, Microsoft MVC with 5+ years of Silverlight, HTML, Angular, web, product development experience. Perm role, Melbourne CBD
Your new Company/Team:
Within the past 10 years they have grown globally (Aus, NZ, Hong Kong, UK, Singapore). The successful adoption of HR/ Payroll product and related niche solutions has placed them in a leading position globally. Availability, scalability and real time update are critical.
In a team of ten people comprised of FE / BE Developers, FE Lead + BE Lead, Testers, Product Managers, Compliance Managers you report to the Development Manager.
The Challenge/Project Description:
They are looking for a Lead .Net talent with Silverlight to HTML conversion experience for their native Product/ Application / Web solutions to:
- Take part in the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Initially be responsible for the conversion of Silverlight to HTML for a critical project piece of work
- Develop new features
- Optimize performance
- Adhere to best practices: Agile, CI/CD
- Collaborate with the Product and QA (Quality Analysis) Teams
- Keep abreast of cutting edge technologies, best practices and business news in the industry
Key Skills & Experience:
Software Product build with performance testing, horizontal (multiple web sites), vertical (multiple web services) and auto-scaling applications, etc)
Modern architecture design patterns (e.g. Domain Driven Design (DDD), DI / IoC etc.)
***You must have previous Silverlight to HTML conversion experience ***
Hold a bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant tertiary qualification.
Their tech stack is comprised of:
- Back-end (BE): C#, TSQL with SQL Server 2012
- Design patterns: Object Oriented (OO), Dependency Injection etc.
- Continuous Integration: Test-Driven Development (TDD), unit testing, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Selenium, Grunt
- Continuous Delivery: unit testing, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Selenium, Octopus Deploy
- Agile: SCRUM experience
- Ideally experienced with Silverlight on the .NET framework and compatible with multiple browsers, devices and operating systems, bringing a new level of interactivity
People & Culture:
- You are eager to learn, self-driven, ambitious, passionate about your work, curious, etc.
- Flexible working hours is a reality
- They foster continuous learning
- Flat organisation chart / low on administrative process / high on communication
- Career progression to Senior Dev is encouraged through coaching / mentoring
Compensation & Benefits:
They offer a generous salary package.
Don't Delay & Apply Now!
Apply now online with a Word version of your CV and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200165504.
Reference Number: 200165504_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint Developer - Multiple Roles - 3-6 Mth Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCEDRMS Service ManagerNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC