- Exciting career opportunity
- Contract Position
- Sydney CBD Location
Leading government organisation are looking for a Change Lead to drive and deliver a number of technology initiatives
As Customer Feedback Systems (CFS) Change Lead you will be responsible for delivering change management activities to ensure the successful adoption of a number of new technology and business improvement initiatives across the government organisation.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Completing detailed change/ business impact assessments and engaging and working with impacted stakeholders to develop plans to support and adopt changes.
- Identifying opportunities and proposing solutions for issues facing the stakeholders
- Communicating complex information effectively to various forums, can manage a large audience and actively engages and manages stakeholder communities.
- Motivating, encouraging and inspiring the development of a strong, effective, efficient, ethical and professional team with a clear focus on the delivery of planned outcomes
- Developing and delivering effective change plans in conjunction with the Change and Implementation Manager
- Delivery of a project, implementation and change management plans to support the needs of the Program
- Identification of potential organisational risks and anticipated points of resistance within the organisation
- Management of the impact of change management activities on the program and project critical path
- Management of transition risks (project to operations), including those risks specifically aligned to change management activities
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Experience in working on complex business transformation programs in a large organisation including multi-faceted business change.
- Experience delivering activities for large programs which deliver organisational and change in a large customer focused business environment.
- High level knowledge of change and project management approaches and tools for all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
Reference Number: 200166024_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge Routing and SwitchingVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW