Senior Project Manager - Applications - Data Reporting
- 3 month contract - Immediate Start!
- CBD Based
- Hands on technical role - Apps/Data background required!
Senior PM required to join a leading financial services organisation on a 3 month engagement to assist with the implementation of a project
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. This is a 3 month contract with a view to start immediately.
In order to be considered you will need to be a hands-on Project Manager preferably with experience working on data reporting within banking/financial services.
Note - due to the urgency of this role only immediate starters or candidates with a short notice period will be considered.
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams.
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Manage and report project expenditures and benefits realisation
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies
- Manage relationships with vendors and third party suppliers
- Support both business and organisational change whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Identify, monitor and implement controls to mitigate key risks on the project
- You will need a minimum of 5-7 years Project management experience, with strong delivery experience
- Experience in successful implementation of medium - large scale projects
- You will ideally have experience working on data reporting projects from an applications point of view
- Prior experience within Banking/Financial services is preferred
- Immediate start or short notice period
- Business Engagement is key - you will need excellent stakeholder management, as you execute these initiatives, across the group.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted for this role
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200166298.
Reference Number: 200166298_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD