Digital Business Analyst | Online Booking
Permanent Digital Business Analyst opportunity paying approx $104k
Great Team Culture | Travel Industry | South Bank Location
Work collaboratively to build awesome online booking products and services
Our client, a global market leader, is currently seeking an Agile Business Analyst to join their Online Booking team. The successful candidate will be working as part of a highly collaborative team, using Agile practices to drive projects and improvements forward.
You will be responsible for gaining a thorough understanding of their stakeholders' business and be able to elicit and analyse their needs, providing quality information and options to facilitate well informed decisions and obtain well thought out requirements.
You will then take this information and work in close collaboration with your cross discipline team mates to discover impacts, determine options and implement a quality and timely solution to drive successful business and technical outcomes.
Key skills and attributes required are as follows;
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new things and sharing what you learn with others, an Agile team player who thrives on working collaboratively to build awesome products and services.
- advocate who embraces the benefits of iterative learning and incremental development and a
- Ideally passionate about the travel industry and some experience working in it.
- Proven Business Analysis experience, delivering online commercial solutions.
- Some commercial experience working in an Agile environment, including iteration and story management.
- Thorough and demonstrated experience with the full software development lifecycle is advantageous.
- Results focused and able to set and manage personal goals and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, written expression and comprehension.
- A methodical approach to problem solving.
- Strong organisation and facilitation skills.
If you would like to be part of a great culture and team, where your input is valued and can make a difference then please apply now!
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25577.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW