Telecommunication Business Specialist
- Operations background
- Business process around ordering, activations, assurance
- Melbourne CBD, 3 months contract
Bring your existing knowledge of business processes around customer service over copper and HFC networks. Multiple opportunities available.
Our client, a well known telco organisation is looking for multiple switched on Telco Business Specialists for a 3 months contract to start immediately within Melbourne CBD.
You will be responsible for the following:
- A section of the business processes required to develop and deliver on customer order obligations
- Working with the Operations Manager and broader team to ensure the accuracy and availability of order deliverables
- Contribute to process mapping exercise, ensuring all processes are understood and documented appropriately
- Work collaboratively across customer delivery groups to ensure upstream and downstream process impacts are understood, mapped and tracked accordingly
Your skills and experience will include:
- Systems skills such as NPAMS, RASS, Flexcab, Siebel, AXIS, GDD, E-East, CRUX (demonstrable experience with these systems)
- Knowledge of the Customer Access Network (CAN) as to how customer services are provided over copper or fibre would be ideal.
- Experience in an Operations role, experience in Service Delivery, TSO, Commercial Management or a Process area preferred
- Analytical skills around identifying issues and being proactive around escalating and having resolved.
- Familiarity with operational improvement methodologies
- Ability to work in a high performing operational team
- Ability to adapt and learn new things
- Ability to work collaboratively across other groups to resolve issues
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200166426.
Reference Number: 200166426_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTSocial Media Officer- SEO, mobile, analytics and reporting toolNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- CCChange AnalystACT
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Foreign CurrencyVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer FIFO WeipaQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA